Hamer Fan Club Message Center

18 minutes ago, kizanski said:

So, my question to you is, after the suspension is lifted do I email all of the moderators and demand $0.23 in restitution?

Don’t email them. Delete your account. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dasein said:

Bush 1 & Bush 2 both went to Yale. How does that sit with your redneck agenda?

I think this does more to blow up your silly "redneck" stereotypes than anything else.  I'm living in Mississippi these days and can confirm there is ignorance, but certainly no more than anywhere else I've lived and for sure less than Southern California which is about as far from redneck as one can be.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cynic said:

I'm living in Mississippi these days and can confirm there is ignorance, but certainly no more than anywhere else I've lived and for sure less than Southern California which is about as far from redneck as one can be.

Ever been to El Centro or Apple Valley?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ed Rechts said:

Fair enough...Hemet and Ramona are right up there too...I was thinking coastal SoCal.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ed Rechts said:

1 hour ago, cynic said:

Fair enough...Hemet and Ramona are right up there too...I was thinking coastal SoCal.

El Cajon for sure...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, killerteddybear said:

El Cajon for sure...

El Cajon: We Love Our Military Surplus Stores

Klan-tee and Lakeside are no hotbeds of surf culture either, and I guarantee you, lots o' boot wearing, goat ropin' and kit-shicking to Florida Georgia Line goes on there.

Ramona for the win though. The watermelon capital of Northern San Diego/Southern Bakersfield!

Yee haw!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ed Rechts said:

The watermelon capital of Northern San Diego/Southern Bakersfield!

Ha, I did briefly live in Oildale (North end of Bakersfield) and there was no shortage of shit kickin' there.

41 minutes ago, killerteddybear said:

El Cajon for sure...

You're confusing rednecks with crack (meth) whores

Edited by cynic

10 hours ago, Studio Custom said:

Right after you blow me dickface. 

A "Waterloo Moment" is closer in the future for some rather than others.  I can't wait.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, cynic said:

I think this does more to blow up your silly "redneck" stereotypes than anything else.  I'm living in Mississippi these days and can confirm there is ignorance, but certainly no more than anywhere else I've lived and for sure less than Southern California which is about as far from redneck as one can be.

It was a thread that was talking about the song "Redneck Woman" and how it was marketing to redneck stereotypes (not in an ironic way but actually in a straight up Guns, Boobie3s, & NASCAR kind of way)... didn't post it here to make the case - posted it to show how I was being a dick.