Hamer Fan Club Message Center
Sign in to follow this  
gtrdaddy

Anyone Streaming LOCKN’ Live?

Man! I’ve been watching the last three days! Fantastic show this year as always.

Right now Tedeschi-Trucks Band with Trey Anastsio performing the entire Derek and the Dominos album. Trey and Derek playing  is incredible. 

The live stream is linked at Relix.com. Can’t do it on YouTube. If you don’t have a web cast app, get Web Video Cast To TV, install it on ROKU or other smart tv streamer, install it on a smart phone, start the Relix stream on smart phone, connect to the ROKU or other streamer and enjoy!

• Like 1

Did you happen to catch The Greg Humphreys Electric Trio?  I think they went on Friday @1pm.  

Greg's voice, phrasing, tone...everything is just real and raw.  Been a big fan of his since the earliest Dillon Fence days.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

Did you happen to catch The Greg Humphreys Electric Trio?  I think they went on Friday @1pm.  

Greg's voice, phrasing, tone...everything is just real and raw.  Been a big fan of his since the earliest Dillon Fence days.

Yeah. I liked it a lot. Great vocals! His Thinline through that Ampeg was rich! He had some pretty over-the-top fuzz that was sweet too. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

Yeah. I liked it a lot. Great vocals! His Thinline through that Ampeg was rich! He had some pretty over-the-top fuzz that was sweet too. 

I'm glad you caught that!  Always try to share the love.  He's one of those rare guys who has a voice that perfectly matches his guitar tone/playing.  Dude is flat out SOULFUL.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Grateful Gospel was insanely great earlier today. They wielded a couple of very nice guitars.

Edited by gtrdaddy

Marcus King just destroying the fret board onstage with moe. right now!