Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Steve Steven Day Glow Zulu

C'mon Steve, this is clown puke  (on the left):

HamerCircusGuitarspair3.JPG

That's a "Barney Rubble".

Seriously, I don't know the official name, but it's a rare and desirable guitar.  You will soon be getting offers.

BTW if you Google "Hamer Clown Puke" the image above is the first to appear.

“Barney Rubble Neon”, too.   It is not “Dayglo Zulu though.  The Zulu finishes had black ragged graphics over randomly-applied dayglo spray.

I’ll check, but believe it was actually called “Cracked Dayglo” (??)...

50 minutes ago, Graffiti Yellow said:

That's an awesome collection!  I love the fact that the paint is a little different on each one.

Yes they are all done by hand with tape obviously.  Some have more chips, others less. 

As you can see by comparison, these are notorious for fading out in UV light, so I highly suggest you never use it outdoors.  

My fixed bridge one has the motif front and back, where most are just pink on the rear. 

14 minutes ago, Studio Custom said:

Your sister told me she took down that camera!

Jeez, Joe- next time tell her to stop the camera before she starts  wailing on your ass. From the looks of it, you must have had some discomfort sitting down to pee...

JK-  my sister would never lower herself like that. She prefers a real man... like her husband: a retired Marine Corps colonel w/ two combat tours.  ;)

23 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

She prefers a real man... like her husband: a retired Marine Corps colonel w/ two combat tours.  ;)

I grew up in such a household.  My father was a Sargent in the Marines during the Korean War, his unit of 36 made it through Korea and into China, where they were then cutoff for support.   Five of them survived, after a British Battalion came to assist them.  He was then promoted to Colonel and ran Dye 4 in Greenland spying on the Russians for 8 years thereafter.  They aren't the warm fuzzy types.  

2 hours ago, diablo175 said:

Heh heh

Pink.png

Worse case of chapped buns I’ve ever seen!!!  Oh yeah!!! Almost forgot... nice guitar!!! I’ll start the finagling at $350.00!!! 

On 8/27/2019 at 2:58 PM, Studio Custom said:

That's collector to you.  

You mean Ahh-ficia-naH-DO!

Archived