Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Best TGP trolling bait

polara

I was just looking there and saw a few being furiously debated. It's hilarious. I'll start with a few:

• Led Zeppelin just ripped off blues artists!
  • Joe Bonamassa is overrated!
  • I hate relics!

What are yours?

4 minutes ago, joshoowah said:

____________ is overrated/a rip off artist!

Best ways to fill that blank for maximum effect on TGP? Ken Fischer/Trainwreck; Dumble; Cesar Diaz; Hendrix; SRV...

The sacred cows seem to be Dumble, Two-Rock and Klon. 

Oh, and anything any of those thirteen year olds personally own.

Why are all guitars that don't have "Gibson" or "Fender" written on them so sterile?

Battle of Toanz: Solid state Amps Rule!!

Let’s see:

Maple v rosewood

Timmy v. Lovepedal OD11

modelers v. Tubes

Everything v. Tubes

Anything involving what some over there like to call “ Blooze Daddies” . Somehow if you’re white, play blues, and last name isn’t Vaughan, you’re not authentic or some sort of poser.

I can only imagine the derision a bloke might suffer if that if he honestly admitted a preference for a modded mutt of foreign provenance versus his collection of pricey, museum-quality boutique guitars. I can see it now...

"I mean, I really like my Motor Ave, PRS Private Stock Custom 24, and Custom Shop R9, but they just live in their cases. My modded MIM Tele really hits the sweet spot and plays just as well as my more expensive guitars."

Then...

tenor.gif

What’s your definition of a professional musician?

The clad-in-cargo-shorts fuckos who plink around on Tom Petty covers under a flat screen in the corner of the local B.Dubs (and stare into iPads while doing so because Tyler and Emma's soccer schedules precluded band practice) get real torqued when you question their credibility and professionalism.

"My $190 Chibson is every bit as good as my luthier's R9."

5 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

How about Walmart to sell Gibson guitars.

I may just start this thread! I can just see the hilarity ensue!

I may join just to watch that one!

But, I really do hate relics...

unless they were done the old fashioned way by actually playing them for decades...

I went over to look at TGP earlier to see what it looked like these days. It’s been a while since I spent time there. How many freaking boards does a forum really need? I mean, Holy Shit! I wouldn’t even know which board to insert click-bait into, or which one I’d have more fun trolling!

I just went over there for a look, it really is the most bumptious bunch of fuck-wittering nonsense and every cliched guitar opinion stated as fact...

I cant be doing with that, but on the other hand, en-mass trolling looks like fun... 

so so much so that the mods have specifically highlighted it as a particular offence.

seems lots of people think it’s a hole!

Archived