Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS-2002 Custom Hamer Vector

Here is a custom order I had the Hamer guys do up for me. Stunningly beautiful 2002 Hamer Mahogany Vector in Surf Green.  Featured in “The Book”, this is absolutely a one-of-a-kind.  In great shape.

Unfortunately, work and other things keep me from gigging or playing at all (a main reason that I can rarely get on here anymore), so I will be putting a few things up that I haven’t played in years.

With OHSC, $2800 plus shipping in the Lower 48.

Email me at “serialsteve79AThotmailDOTcom” for questions, etc.

B66D38FA-445A-466F-9B1C-121AE869DFD6.jpeg

BED1C68C-F589-411C-9600-9F3A4F430D40.jpeg

Since I moved up to boss-man at work in January 2018, I have very little free time, so FB is about the extent of my online life anymore...

The image I had of just the Vector wouldn’t upload-I have crap cell service in my new office-the other guitars are not included in the sale!

Ahh...  a mahogany vector with the PROPER headstock...  love it!

Someone gonna get a killer guitar there. 

GLWTS

This is one righteous Vector...

• 3 months later...

I’ve been swamped with work, life, etc and haven’t been able to so much as THINK guitars in several months, but yes, this one is still available if anyone is interested.  

• 9 months later...

If I'd have started socking away money when this first went up, I could have bought the damn thing by now.  😂

If we all still have jobs after in the spring and this is still here and I see how much of my money Uncle Sam gives me back...

Archived