Hamer Fan Club Message Center

How To Contact Lovepedal?

RobB

I sent a pedal in for repair in June. I’ve tried emailing a few times and keep getting a robo-reply about, “email issues”, and such. It said to use Facebook, which I don’t have.

Anyone know of a way to get in touch?

The Facebook page doesn’t have additional contact info, besides the same email address as the website.  I could PM him for you on Facebook, if you shoot me a phone number or other contact info that you want him to use.

Interesting and good to know.  I got an AMP11 in a little over a week ago and with travel, just got to check it out.  The regular channel is fine, but the Boost makes a LOT of noise when engaged.  A constant, unpleasant sound.   It’s weird, and pretty sure, not as intended. 

47 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

Interesting and good to know.  I got an AMP11 in a little over a week ago and with travel, just got to check it out.  The regular channel is fine, but the Boost makes a LOT of noise when engaged.  A constant, unpleasant sound.   It’s weird, and pretty sure, not as intended. 

I had the same issue. First take the back off and make sure the battery is sufficiently covered. Mine was making contact with the case and that causes noise. Second, found it a bit touchy to my pedalboard power supply. I have one on a battery and one set up on a power supply and haven't had any issues after isolating the battery and adjusting the pedal to a different power supply. 

Archived