Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer standard

Hamer standard 0663 - well documented on site . Solid mahogany ( no binding ) was originally 

a graphic with Kahler , sent to Hamer for kahler removal and refin . Now gold .

There are minimal 4 digits out there for sale  in any  condition these days 

3DB186F3-9CBE-4210-A6DE-8955273ACB0D.jpeg

1 hour ago, kizanski said:

3 beauties.  

I love it that the Shishkov sold in about 45 seconds, though.  

It's coming to Kentucky! I'm still kicking myself for being asleep at the wheel when Mike opened shop. I've hesitated the last couple of times an Ultimate has come up for sale and regretted it. Didn't want that to happen this time.

2 hours ago, currypowder said:

It's coming to Kentucky! I'm still kicking myself for being asleep at the wheel when Mike opened shop. I've hesitated the last couple of times an Ultimate has come up for sale and regretted it. Didn't want that to happen this time.

Congratulations Greg !!

4 hours ago, currypowder said:

Let me know if you play it out. I’m near Lexington.

39 minutes ago, BoogieMKIIA said:

Let me know if you play it out. I’m near Lexington.

That would require me to be in a gigging band, which I'm not at the moment. I'd like that to change, though.

I've lived in Louisville all my life and spent very little time in Lexington. Until last year when my son started at UK. I do believe that I've visited there more in the last year than in the past 54.

Man a guy can’t blink around here or ya miss a deal!!  All kidding a side great looking guitars!! GLWTS!! I didn’t get to see the Shishkov... so I’m hoping CurryPowder post’s some NGD Pic’s!!

7 hours ago, currypowder said:

That would require me to be in a gigging band, which I'm not at the moment. I'd like that to change, though.

I've lived in Louisville all my life and spent very little time in Lexington. Until last year when my son started at UK. I do believe that I've visited there more in the last year than in the past 54.

Not a problem to get to the ‘Ville. Heck, I’ll gig it for you!

On 9/11/2019 at 7:25 AM, currypowder said:

I didn't capture any pics from this listing, but did find a couple from an old thread.

spacer.png

spacer.png

'splains why it was gone so quick. Very nice.

On 9/10/2019 at 1:42 PM, currypowder said:

I’m flying into Louisville this week then back over to Lex (my son’s a Senior at UK), back to Louisville for Bourbon & Beyond, then back to Lexington, then flying out of Louisville at the weekend.   

Catching Foo Fighters, John Fogerty, Joan Jett, etc. on Friday night, but may be heading out too early to catch Matthew Sweet in Lexington on Saturday night.

Would love to catch up over a Shishkov and cold beverage sometime!

Archived