Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Seeking 96 Cruise - 4 String Bass In Black Cherry Burst

Hey everyone, thanks for the add! I recently had the opportunity to play a vintage cruise bass and I absolutely fell in love with it, so much so that I now want to purchase one. That being said I REALLY would like to find a 4 String in Black Cherry Burst color with a 2Tek bridge. If anyone knows of one for sale with that setup please keep me in mind! I think they started the four string in that color in 1996 if my research serves me correctly. Thanks!!!

Black Cherry.jpg

I have one in sparkle blue with the 2-tek and matching headstock...I love it and it is just perfect for my needs.

Good luck with the search for black Cherry. Gorgeous color.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, geobluto said:

There is your new bass!

Good price and comes with the elusive OHSC!

I'm starting to wonder what respectful window of time should be allowed to pass before someone takes one for the team and picks it up, should the OP not check in or otherwise take advantage of the availability.  Much as we'd like to spread the word about how good Hamers are to the world at large, it's still a bit unsettling to see a desirable model disappear into the wild.  As opposed to how happy we are when something like this staggers into town from wherever it's been hiding...

ETA:  More than 24 hours, obviously.  And with at least a weekend in between.

Hola, thanks for the heads up guys! For whatever reason this notification just popped up in my email, is there normally that much of a delay in this site?

I’ve messaged the seller, I’ll keep you posted, she’s a beaut!!

46 minutes ago, Punkavenger said:

Holy crap ... when I read the title I was like "yeah right buddy, good luck finding one of those!"  But there it is and perfect too.  I'm tempted but I already have that natural one that is like a gift from God. So I'll not be greedy. Karma, you know  :)

Is that the f-hole Cruise? Pics please! Love that bass!

12 hours ago, BassCowboy said:

Hola, thanks for the heads up guys! For whatever reason this notification just popped up in my email, is there normally that much of a delay in this site?

It's easy, just send a text..........................and trust me....................she'll like it too! fTuWe2E.jpg

13 hours ago, BassCowboy said:

Anytime buddy... always keeping an eye out for each other...

12 hours ago, hamertek98 said:

Is that the f-hole Cruise? Pics please! Love that bass!

Still have the semi hollow 2tek cb... its staying put...if it survived from being a casualty my divorce, its sticking around for a long time... having way too much fun gigging with it...

FB_IMG_1578666200691.jpg

1 hour ago, geobluto said:

Still have the semi hollow 2tek cb

That is one of the few instruments I almost regret selling. I’m glad it found a good home, however. I think it’s getting more well deserved attention with you than I could have provided. 

12 minutes ago, Keoghpjk said:

That is one of the few instruments I almost regret selling. I’m glad it found a good home, however. I think it’s getting more well deserved attention with you than I could have provided. 

This bass is definately being used regularly and well taken care of... definitely not wall art... thanks again!!

23 hours ago, BassCowboy said:

I tried messaging you as well but for some reason your "page" wasnt accepting messages. Good luck!

10 hours ago, geobluto said:

Still have the semi hollow 2tek cb... its staying put...if it survived from being a casualty my divorce, its sticking around for a long time... having way too much fun gigging with it...

FB_IMG_1578666200691.jpg

That could be the nicest CB I've ever seen. WOW, just wow!

10 hours ago, Punkavenger said:

That could be the nicest CB I've ever seen. WOW, just wow!

Thanks!!!!! Will send you pictures... now... back on point with cowboy picking up that 2tek cb...

1 minute ago, geobluto said:

Will send you pictures... now... back on point with cowboy picking up that 2tek cb...

Just waiting for the seller to get back to me.......  hope to get this wrapped up soon!

Archived