Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Oh Shit, I paid retail...

The Shark

Don't be sorry. Suhrs kick ass, feel wonderful in the hands, and sound as good as they feel.

Great guitar!! I’ve been kickin around the idea of one of their Alt T’s. I haven’t heard from anyone yet on the new wilkinson locking trem. I would greatly appreciate a review when you have time.

46 minutes ago, Dutchman said:

Great guitar!! I’ve been kickin around the idea of one of their Alt T’s. I haven’t heard from anyone yet on the new wilkinson locking trem. I would greatly appreciate a review when you have time.

Pete's on video trying to be diplomatic because there's a bunch of new guitars still in the dealer's hands with the Gotoh, but he obviously prefers the new Trem...

There‘s no failure paying retail as long as it will be displayed here.

The guitar is looking nice!

That's beautiful.  I'd been looking at their 'Modern Satin' Floyd-equipped models earlier this year, also ESP's MII and MIII models but decided on a custom build instead.  Suhr and ESP USA models are extortionately priced in UK/Europe, no surprises there.  Lovely guitar, I hope you enjoy playing it very much.

I played one of their offsets that was strung through the body with P90's and almost fainted. What a wonderfull feeling and playing guitar. That is the second time its happened with a Suhr, the first was one of their Aged T Styles in aged white.  

Archived