Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1997 Hamer Korina Vector - Limited Edition

It's time to let this one go. 1997 Hamer Korina Vector from the Limited Edition run of 72. This is # 36. It's in perfect, unplayed 9.99/10 condition. Comes in original case with candy.

Aside from the collectability, this is a great to guitar to actually play! Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

$4500 shipped and PP'd to the US. International is OK, but will cost a little more.

I can't figure out how to upload pictures, so below is a link to the Reverb listing.

Link to the Reverb listing

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Go to your post. Click, “edit.”

Scroll to the bottom. That’s where you can drag/drop photos form your phone/cpu, or a linked address if they are stored elsewhere. 

There is a 4mb limit, so you may have to reduce the size of your photos. 

Good luck!

When I was in high school, a buddy/bandmate went to our local store after school one day with a couple friends in tow, spotted an early 80s Gibson "Heritage" korina '58 V reissue on the wall (A1##, iirc), said "I want that," and walked out with it for $750 (1993 money). Store had no idea what they had, and neither did he, despite my trying to educate him. It was just another guitar to him. I've wanted an Explorer and V from that Heritage series ever since. Played a Heritage series Moderne and another couple V's (both were black guard - my buddy's had white), and all three were great. Stayed on my permanent wish list... until I found these Hamers... not much in it as far as money goes - both brands are steep - but somehow I just think the Hamers are more likely to be special instruments. Combination of wood selection and neck construction just seems to make Hamers more consistently exceptional, so now I want one of these, instead! I still need to rob a bank, though... especially with that korina Standard on here too! 

I foolishly passed on a mint Candy Apple Red Heritage Series Vee In the early ‘90s for $895...because it had the black guard and jack disc.  When I pulled my ‘83 catalog a few hours later and saw the picture, I called back to see if it was still there...it wasn’t!   😢

Archived