Hamer Fan Club Message Center

LOVEPEDAL SALE ON!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, joshoowah said:

Edit: What can you tell me about the AMP Eleven? I'm thinking about this JMP Eleven on the sale...

Transparent OD teamed up with the COT Boost. Its my #1, for the Princeton. I use it for multiple levels of gain and boost, and team it up with a Klon/Clone for leads. The JMP most likely is not going to be as transparent. I bought the JMP, because it I'm sure it will be a great match as well with the Princeton. These are very good with Fender Style Amps, and feel like a part of the amp and not a pedal in front of the amp. 

3 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

Transparent OD teamed up with the COT Boost. Its my #1, for the Princeton. I use it for multiple levels of gain and boost, and team it up with a Klon/Clone for leads. The JMP most likely is not going to be as transparent. I bought the JMP, because it I'm sure it will be a great match as well with the Princeton. These are very good with Fender Style Amps, and feel like a part of the amp and not a pedal in front of the amp. 

My 6G2 Brownie and tweeds thank you - exactly the kind of bad influence - I mean endorsement - I needed! Just pulled the trigger!

7 hours ago, hamerhead said:

"White Zendrive - Vanilla Mojo"

Now there's something I need less of.

That pedal is the best of the Zens IMO. Clear and less compressed but still that Zen sound. Works with all my guitars and all my amps.

So far I am in for a Pickle Vibe and the Hi-Volt.

1 hour ago, Jakeboy said:

That pedal is the best of the Zens IMO. Clear and less compressed but still that Zen sound. Works with all my guitars and all my amps.

So far I am in for a Pickle Vibe and the Hi-Volt.

Damnit, that is what I didn't like about the Zen, the compression. 

The White is clear and crisp, not as transparent as the OD11...but it does all the Zen things so much better than the Red Zen for example.

sean Michael (Who is Lovepedal) States it is his fave. I absolutely agree. 

Damnit.   Got me again!

was torn between the Chrome Modern and the Purple Plexi, so I flipped a coin.

Purple Reigns, Purple Reigns...

6 hours ago, cmatthes said:

Damnit.   Got me again!

was torn between the Chrome Modern and the Purple Plexi, so I flipped a coin.

Purple Reigns, Purple Reigns...

I have the Purple Plexi.  It's really good.  The usual guy that demos them for Lovepedal (playing a gold top and a Deluxe Reverb) has a great demo.  His demo of the Chrome Modern is great too.

I’ll have to monkey around with my AMP11 this week when I’m home again.  Still noisy on the Boost...

AFDC1AA4-84DD-437F-80ED-8888C3B5E42E.jpeg

Archived