Hamer Fan Club Message Center

LOVEPEDAL SALE ON!

47 minutes ago, stonge said:

What are the differences between the regular and naked versions? I picked up the SRV so naked and am really happy with it so far. 

39 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

No paint

True, but Sean does a lot of tweaking his circuits.  Often a different appearance is accompanied by a different sound.  Or at least some people convince themselves that it's different...

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, mrjamiam said:

True, but Sean does a lot of tweaking his circuits.  Often a different appearance is accompanied by a different sound.  Or at least some people convince themselves that it's different...

No paint. 

On 10/26/2019 at 3:04 PM, bubs_42 said:

SIDE NOTE: Anyone that gets a LV Naked Pedal of any kind needs to remember that there is no isolation between the case and your 1/4 plug. So those using 3 Monkey Cables or similar you will need to use the shrink wrap around the plug including a little overhang on the face. That way you don't short your connection. 

I'm waiting on a "naked" Super 6. Will a one spot work ok with it?

Got an Elephant Man Stinger in the way sometime soon...

• 4 weeks later...

Me Too Jake. I wish I could go deeper this round. So many good looking pedals up. And the prices seem crazy low this year. But 4 new tires and new eye glasses last week made my disposable cash disposed.

edit: Glad you snagged the Echophonic. It's a good one.

51 minutes ago, Jakeboy said:

LOL @Hbom I am excited about the black glass.....

Mark - what exactly does the Black Glass do?  Didn’t see a demo...

2 hours ago, cmatthes said:

Chris- check youtube for LP BBB. Or Black Beauty Balance. I think this is just a version w/a different chip.

I’ve got the Black ZenDrive - haven’t really used it yet though.

4 hours ago, cmatthes said:

@cmatthes, the black glass BBB is like the other BBBs or the White Dragon. It is a blendable Rangemaster treble booster and Fuzz face in one box. Far left on the blend knob is pure GE Rangemaster with one transistor..,as you blend towards the right the other trannie kicks in and you can get sone tonebender type tones on the way to Fuzz face. And it cleans up just like a Fuzz face does anywhere on the Blend dial. So you can go from sparkling clean to crunch, distortion, or all-out fuzz with just the guitar volume knob. OC42 is the GE trannie used in this new one. I am really excited about this one.

Archived