Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Junior Brown''s guit steel stolen

mudshark

Just might be a bit recognizable.

Alert! Junior’s guit-steel has been stolen. We are in North Attleboro Massachusetts. Anybody that has any Facebook friends up here in the Northeast Boston, Rhode Island, New York area please send out an alert we need to get the word out!!!! They also stole Tanya Rae's Martin Sbenandoah guitar.

jb.jpg

He left it in a rental car. Smh.

“We usually bring [the guitars] into the hotels, and we’ve been a little careless lately, and that’s what happens when you’re careless,” Junior told Saving Country Music by phone Monday night. “They broke a window and got into our rental vehicle, took my guit-steel and Tanya’s guitar.”

I just hope the guy doesn’t get spooked since it’s so hot, and toss it in the river or something. That is what I’m concerned about.”

https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/junior-browns-iconic-guit-steel-guitar-has-been-stolen/

Hope he gets it back.

Here's the Guit-Steel in action, note the carved lip around the top neck headstock, also those three small cavities on the underneath edge next to the output jack on the steel side, if you're looking for unique details (beyond it being a Guit-Steel, that is):

I gather from his song 'Highway Patrol', he's likely got fans in Law Enforcement.  B)

Archived