Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Tribute to Bloozguy at the 4-3-2-1 Club, Saturday, Nov. 2

BruceM

This post is difficult for me to type. I miss my friend Ray.
Let's get together on Saturday, November 2 at the 4-3-2-1 Club and share a martini, a Hamer guitar and a story or two about Ray.
I'll post more information about details as the date draws closer.
Here's a few pics of Ray. He loved his rock music and guitars!

Edited to add: I'd love to make this a bona fide celebrity jam. Does anyone want to visit?

JoeBillRayBruce.jpg
April 2011 - Joe, Bill, Ray and Bruce

Ray-rocks.jpg
August 2009 - Ray and Z

RayRobbSean.jpg
October 2010 - Ray, Robb and Shawn

Damn - I totally missed the post on this. Ray was a good guy. He will be missed for sure.

Good on ya for putting this together. One day I hope to make it up there.

Wow, I had missed the original notice of Ray's passing. I knew he had been really struggling with his health for a while. Carmie and I always enjoyed hanging out with Ray when we visited. Ray will be missed...

Bruce, we will put this date on the calendar to come up and visit. Hopefully we won't have heavy snow storms to affect our travels. It will be good to join in the tribute to Ray.

George

On 10/12/2019 at 1:01 PM, BruceM said:

There's now a Facebook event on the 4-3-2-1 Club page. Where are my celebrities?

4321 Tribute to Bloozguy, Facebook Event Link

Bruce,

Carmie and I plan to come up, as I posted above. I did not ask if you have guest space available for the event.😊 We love spending the extra time with you and would certainly help you with setup, cooking, and clean-up afterward. Please let us know... Thanks!

George

14 hours ago, gfc55 said:

Bruce,

Carmie and I plan to come up, as I posted above. I did not ask if you have guest space available for the event.😊 We love spending the extra time with you and would certainly help you with setup, cooking, and clean-up afterward. Please let us know... Thanks!

George

Sounds good, George! I'll reserve the spare room for you two, and see you soon!

While I would love to come and celebrate Ray that night its also my wife's birthday.  So unless you are open to planning a tribute to hikarateboy soon as well.  As such its unlikely I can make Rays, but I will try. It's been too long.   - Fixed due to lack of clarity kiz pointed out. 

3 minutes ago, hikarateboy said:

While I would love to come and celebrate Ray that night its also my wife's birthday.  So unless you are open to planning a tribute to hikarateboy soon as well its unlikely I can make it.   I will try though. It's been too long. 

Well technically, if @BruceM was having a @hikarateboy tribute it's unlikely you would "make" that one either.

There are celebrities on the way to the 4-3-2-1 Club today, in spite of the inclement weather. If anyone wants to join us for dinner tonight, we'll probably go out to Buster's or one of the other fine burger/beer establishments in the neighborhood around 7:00. Anyone?

I heard from Kevin at Henretta Engineering today. It turns out he won't be able to hang out at the party as I mentioned in the other thread. He does plan on stopping by late afternoon though, to drop off the effects unit. If anyone wants to meet him, feel free to come a little early. He said he'd try to drop by around 3:45 or 4:00.

Archived