Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Get well soon, gtrdaddy!

hamerhead

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew! Just came back after two weeks away... good for you for staying on top of your health and knowing what to do. And hey ya'll... a reminder to give blood if you can. I hate doing it, but I'm kinda hoping some of my O+ might be flowing inside gtrdaddy now, sapping his ability to play fast.

Is it just me or is our gtrdaddy hard to kill? Sounds like this would have taken out a lesser man... the lifeforce inside of gtrdaddy is STRONG!! Blood clotting and coagulation is something that most everyone just takes for granted but it’s some serious life threatening shit with gtrdaddy. I am blown away at how he cheated sheer catastrophe. Rest up and heal up gtrdaddy!!!! He is such a cool dude and is so damn generous in spirit that we HAVE to keep him around as long as possible... to lose gtrdaddy would be fucking intensely tragic!!

Viva el gtrdaddy!!!

Oh dang! So glad that you're on the mend!  Sucks that the bridge medication didn't work quite as expected. Hopefully the next time things will go better.

Anyway, time for lots of rest, protein, and iron!

Gosh! I was out for a while and just this! 😳

But I’m seeing a happy ending... or simply no ending, actually. Whew! 

So, @Guitardaddy, I wish you the best and no more illnesses and stuff.

Cheers and happy continuity! 🍻

Hello Everyone! Wow! Thanks so much for keeping me in your thoughts. I'm definitely doing much better. I just returned from an appointment with the hematologist, it went well, I go back again on Thursday. I'm feeling pretty normal again, thank God! Losing a lot of blood makes you tired and dizzy, in a way that is just very peculiar. Glad it's all pretty much behind me. I have so much to do to play catch-up from these past few weeks. Looking forward to it actually. Looking forward to catching up here too. Did I miss anything earth-shattering?

"Did I miss anything earth-shattering?"

So, I guess you did NOT snatch anything from the Walter Becker estate sale?

Archived