Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Shishkov Cobra available -specs and photo added

UPDATE:  Ulitmate is sold.  Cobra is still available

Amazing guitars that I have enjoyed owning, but I'm not using them and I've decided to sell .  

Ideally, I'd like to trade one of these for a Triple Threat in excellent condition, but if that isn't in the cards, I'll sell either for the price I sold my last TT for.  $3,300 shipped and insured within the U.S. 

Available here to HFC supporting members for a week.

The Ultimate is #16, completely stock and in like new condition.

The Cobra is # 72. It currently has mini-humbuckers installed and I replaced the original Schaller mini tuners with full sized versions. The original Lollar pickups can be reinstalled if desired. 

Full details, measurements and photos are available, but please ask only if you are seriously interested in purchasing.

Other than the TT, I'm not interested in any trades.  No condolences needed, I'm not sick or destitute (knock on wood).

BTW, Mike is the greatest guitar builder on the planet as well as one of the nicest people I've encountered.  These guitars are full of positive happy mojo.

Cobra specs: 7 lbs., 5 oz.

Neck thickness: 0.927" @ 1st fret, 1.018" @ 12th fret  

C profile

P2160043.JPG

New photo shows the Cobra in its current configuration with DiMarzio mini hum buckers and Schroeder bridge.  Hardware is chrome.

ZpZhORyOSCi0zqp1HCe8Jg.jpg

ZpZhORyOSCi0zqp1HCe8Jg.jpg

If no one here buys them, there was a guy posting in the Shishkov group on Facebook about how he desperately wants an Ultimate. I don't know him and I don't know how serious he is, but it might be worth looking into. It was in response to when I posted a picture of mine:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10213790137302469&set=gm.2456616787753990&type=3&theater&ifg=1

It is times like this that (almost) make me forget the Standard/Ultimate is not the best fit for my particular body. Still, it tugs at me......

2 hours ago, tommy p said:

I'm not in the market right now, but I sure would like to see that Ultimate's headstock.  Beautiful color!

Done:

PA150003.JPG

1 hour ago, BadgerDave said:

A few quick photos taken this morning:

PA150005.JPG

PA150006.JPG

PA150007.JPG

Beautiful guitars, Dave. If I weren't planning a peaceful takeover of a small island off the coast of Malaysia, I'd be all over those. GLWTS!

One bump before I raise the price and list the Cobra on Reverb.  Actually, it may be a few days before I get around to writing a description and taking new photos.  

But, until then,

Price reduced to $3,000.00 inc. U.S. shipping and insurance, but you pay PayPal fees if used.

Still willing to trade for a Triple Threat in excellent condition, changed pickups and wiring are OK

Archived