Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Gibson ES339 Memphis with Block Inlays

SOLD!!!

2015 Gibson ES-339 Memphis

Killer slightly smaller version of the ES335. With harder-to-find Block Inlays and Gloss Red, NOT the more common Satin. Excellent Condition. Extremely clean with only a tiny mark or two on it - see pics. Plays great, low action. 100% original, nothing touched or changed. No Fretwear.

Burstbucker pickups, 1 piece Mahogany neck, Bone nut, Dark Rosewood bound fingerboard with 60’s Block inlays, 60's Reflector Knobs. 1.67” nut, 17 degree headstock angle. Neck carve: .83 at 1st Fret, .84 at 12th Fret. Orange Label. Nickel hardware, Grover tuners. Weight is great at 7lbs, 4oz.

Only used in my non-smoking home. These are great guitars built in the former Gibson Memphis factory. Comes with its original hard-shell case and Certificate.
$1,650. Shipped and Paypal'd.

SOLD!!!!

Thx,
Ernie

ES7.jpgES1.jpgES2.jpgES5.jpgES6.jpgES10.jpgES9.jpgES8.jpgES4.jpgES22.jpgES0.jpg

1 hour ago, Kurt L said:

These are great guitars! My 339 is an '09 with 57 Classics and dots... yours looks awesome with the block inlays! GLWTS! 

This is exactly the spec I was looking for when I bought my Artist. Glad I got the Hamer instead, but I'd still love to own a cherry 339 with blocks someday! GLWTS!

17 minutes ago, santellavision said:

Sold!

Out of curiosity, how is that comparable size-wise to a Newport?

Archived