Hamer Fan Club Message Center

looking for this RED SNAKESKIN guitar

Rick

Hamer forum, I want to take a minute to thank all of you for your help locating my Brother in laws Red Snakeskin Chap and a SPECIAL thanks to Hamer-on for his help and generosity in reuniting this guitar with Randy's  family. We reached a deal and I want all of you guys to know how much I appreciate him, and the awesome care he gave this cherished instrument  and how much I appreciate this forum. It would have never happened with out all of you. My family is grateful to Hamer-on and to all of you. I just wanted to round back and let you all know the outcome. God bless all of you thank you once again!! Just Crazy!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Rick said:

Hamer forum, I want to take a minute to thank all of you for your help locating my Brother in laws Red Snakeskin Chap and a SPECIAL thanks to Hamer-on for his help and generosity in reuniting this guitar with Randy's  family. We reached a deal and I want all of you guys to know how much I appreciate him, and the awesome care he gave this cherished instrument  and how much I appreciate this forum. It would have never happened with out all of you. My family is grateful to Hamer-on and to all of you. I just wanted to round back and let you all know the outcome. God bless all of you thank you once again!! Just Crazy!

That is absolutely fantastic.  I’m over the moon for you.  A great news story for the beginning of 2020.  

Is it going to be hung on a wall?  Put in a cabinet for people to view?  I hope it doesn’t remain cased under a bed!  

We are going to place the guitar on a wall with pictures of Randy around it! Our way of celebrating him and his life! Maybe take it down every once in to fill the room with its sweet sound. And again, thank you all and special thanks to Hamer-on, whose generosity made this happen!

11 hours ago, DBraz said:

A great news story for the beginning of 2020.  

Agreed. Huge shout out to hamer-on for letting it happen!

Congrats on getting it back, Rick. Sometimes it's just a matter of finding the right haystack.

Archived