Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Hamer USA on Shopgoodwill.com

3 minutes ago, Dave Scepter said:

Hahahaha!.. this is the kind of posting that you keep to yourself... Now that you've posted it here, rest assure no one here's gonna get a good deal... that being said, thanks for posting 😆

Exactly! Now we’re competing with the lurkers too.

Keep these posts in the Outer Circle LOL!

It'll be going up again shortly!  ;)

Strange how these things turn up, I was just looking at the Vintage-S in the '92 catalogue photos either yesterday or the day before and thinking that would be exactly the kind of strat-type guitar I'd love to own (or a Rosewood Daytona) as opposed to a Fender and as if by magic here one is for sale. Unfortunately my coffers are depleted right now and the relaxation of the CITES regs doesn't kick in for another month yet either.

14 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

That's either one generous dude or a divorce/death donation 

I wonder myself sometimes.  We have a ring listed online right now with an appraisal of $35000.  Crazy. Check it out. 
https://shopgoodwill.com/Item/78950713

17 minutes ago, Studio Custom said:

Presently at $930, getting very close to fair market value from a shipper that has no idea what they are doing.  Good luck!

Yup I agree... estimated shipping cost is only $30 "from Michigan to Arizona" which is a little suspect in my opinion.. it might be a totally legit cool guitar but I'm wondering what the return policy is?.. Guitar might need a lot of work, frets and so on... Hell it might have a twisted neck... I know the return policy at my local Goodwill is credit, will you get $1,000 credit? :unsure: who the fuk wants a $1,000 credit from Goodwill?.. That's a hell of a lot of $2.99 t-shirts & 49 cent VHS tapes 😆

11 hours ago, Mr. Dave said:

Strange how these things turn up, I was just looking at the Vintage-S in the '92 catalogue photos either yesterday or the day before and thinking that would be exactly the kind of strat-type guitar I'd love to own (or a Rosewood Daytona) as opposed to a Fender and as if by magic here one is for sale. Unfortunately my coffers are depleted right now and the relaxation of the CITES regs doesn't kick in for another month yet either.

My recommendation to anyone that wants a strat style is to build one yourself out of Fender and Callaham parts readily available on Reverb and other internet locations.  You can chose the color, woods, neck, pickups ... it's like getting a custom shop guitar built to your specifications for (drum roll please) ... Not $4000 but $1100 and mine sounds fantastic. Plus, fun to build and you learn a lot about guitars. 

5 hours ago, Submariner85 said:

I wonder myself sometimes.  We have a ring listed online right now with an appraisal of $35000.  Crazy. Check it out. 
https://shopgoodwill.com/Item/78950713

I’m thinking that it was in the pocket of a jacket or maybe someone appreciated what they do and donated it    Not easy going thru your loved ones stuff.     Goodwill is awesome because they take pretty much everything.   

4 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

Yup I agree... estimated shipping cost is only $30 "from Michigan to Arizona" which is a little suspect in my opinion.. it might be a totally legit cool guitar but I'm wondering what the return policy is?.. Guitar might need a lot of work, frets and so on... Hell it might have a twisted neck... I know the return policy at my local Goodwill is credit, will you get $1,000 credit? :unsure: who the fuk wants a $1,000 credit from Goodwill?.. That's a hell of a lot of $2.99 t-shirts & 49 cent VHS tapes 😆

You could call them and ask if it’s jacked up can I get a refund?

Their number is 231 722-7871 x 5050

Archived