Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Plexiholic

RobB

@RobB taking ownership of your problem is the first step towards clarity and control in your life. You are surrounded today by a group of sorry, broke, unattractive, but helpful addicts. Today you will need to tell us all of your secrets, that involve your addiction, and other proclivities. While you may see people here that you know, perhaps some you only recognize, know that you are joining a cult, and will participate in long, uncomfortable group hugs with benefits. Let’s begin your healing today with the Serenity Prayer. Let us now don our antlers. 

2 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

@RobB taking ownership of your problem is the first step towards clarity and control in your life. You are surrounded today by a group of sorry, broke, "unattractive"

Unattractive???.. Pfft, speak for yourself😆

I've got two of the above (Purple Plexi/Boost and JTM).   I've been tempted to look at others, but am pretty happy.

For now.

2 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

You are missing the Purple PlexiSE.....I have one coming.

Also missing the JMP11 and Echoplexi... without those three, I think we can safely say you have a potential problem, but not a full blown addiction...

2 hours ago, joshoowah said:

Also missing the JMP11 and Echoplexi... without those three, I think we can safely say you have a potential problem, but not a full blown addiction...

He's not a quitter! 

+1 for the JMP11

That Club 18 with the Eminence Texas Heat, a 12at7 in V1 and the JMP11 into is pretty darn killer. 

1 hour ago, bubs_42 said:

Because he hasn't spent enough money yet. You have to buy twice as much in gear before you can justify the real thing. LOL 

That, and I already have a Reinhardt 18 for vintage tone and a Splawn SS for brootalz. The plexi pedals are for my, "travel rig", and my D.I. pedalboard. I rotate between the PP+boost, Plexi100 and Jubilee+boost next to a Menatone TBIAC. Travel amp is a Astroverb16 head/Bogner 1x12' cab. 

Redundant? Oh, no doubt, but I'll prolly sell one or two once I get them rung out.

On 10/31/2019 at 3:13 AM, bubs_42 said:

I have 6 Saucy Box's, keep going! LOL

Yeah, nothing to worry about. 4 treble boosters and a plexi pedal amp over here. I‘m feeling good.

Treble boosters are the only pedal redundancy I can deal with...every one sounds different. Rob’s Lovepedals are not redundant. They all sound different as well.

Archived