Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer DuoTone... Not Mine..

If I didn't already have a 3 Hole DuoTone I would for sure buy this one. Great Price and the same year as mine..!

Here is a picture of my 3 Hole DuoTone..

Duotone9.jpg

DuotoneB.jpg

And here is the one on EBay..!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/c-1994-Hamer-DuoTone-Acoustic-Piezo-Pickup-JB-and-59-Duncans-Players-Special/263961178077?hash=item3d754fefdd:g:qK0AAOSwLvxbrP0x

2 hours ago, Jack C said:

Well damn. My birthday was earlier this month and my wife didn’t get me anything. I just fixed that problem.  Thanks for the heads up!

Nice grab! I was sooo close to buying that last night but held back,,, still holding out for the elusive Duotone P90.

16 minutes ago, LordsoftheJungle said:

Nice grab! I was sooo close to buying that last night but held back,,, still holding out for the elusive Duotone P90.

I sold my P90 Duotone to Rockola last year (a guitar I said I would never sell). I’ve been missing it ever since.

1 hour ago, Jack C said:

I sold my P90 Duotone to Rockola last year (a guitar I said I would never sell). I’ve been missing it ever since.

I hear you, years ago I sold a highly customized BadgerDave P90 Duotone that I'd love to have back. Unfortunately the buyer wasn't interested in selling it back,,,, 

14 hours ago, Jack C said:

Well damn. My birthday was earlier this month and my wife didn’t get me anything. I just fixed that problem.  Thanks for the heads up!

It's better that way (and our understood agreement as well).   If they buy you something you  you feel obligated to thank them, and keep the item, even if its not to your taste. 

Archived