Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA: 4 digit Standard Bass

It may actually be a bit under-priced although I seem to recall this particular seller being out of favor among our more knowledgeable HFC members. Proceed with caution, I suppose. Personally, I don't like it (thankfully).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/0699-HAMER-STANDARD-BASS-USA-1984-w-ORIGINAL-case-Thunderbird-Explorer/254411250647?hash=item3b3c179bd7:g:vzsAAOSwKAFdwKlO

I'll cautiously say 

• Yes he is not widely liked here
  • I had two or three trouble-free transactions selling to this person before he was banned from the HFC
  • When he then resold one of these items, he did not disclose in his listing the actual history of the item in question. His description was so completely contrary to my entirely factual knowledge that I would not trust his ad descriptions

22 hours ago, Jfritts said:

It may actually be a bit under-priced although I seem to recall this particular seller being out of favor among our more knowledgeable HFC members. Proceed with caution, I suppose. Personally, I don't like it (thankfully).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/0699-HAMER-STANDARD-BASS-USA-1984-w-ORIGINAL-case-Thunderbird-Explorer/254411250647?hash=item3b3c179bd7:g:vzsAAOSwKAFdwKlO

"Out of Favor"?......................... that is putting it mildly.He was and IS banned from this forum and with good reason.

If one were to take a chance, you'd pay with Paypal, funded from your credit card, thereby providing two layers of protection in the event of an "item not as described" return.  Unfortunately he doesn;t describe it at all, so you'd want to ask all your questions and have answers in writing for later. 

He also has a 12 string with boomers for sale. 

spacer.png

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 1:55 PM, Studio Custom said:

If one were to take a chance, you'd pay with Paypal, funded from your credit card, thereby providing two layers of protection in the event of an "item not as described" return.  Unfortunately he doesn;t describe it at all, so you'd want to ask all your questions and have answers in writing for later. 

He also has a 12 string with boomers for sale. 

spacer.png

I wish I had kept mine...

Hamer B12S.jpg

Archived