Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Scepter

14 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

That'sa good price 

How many scepters would you say you have at this point?   🙂

That black and red one in this post is very compelling though...

28 minutes ago, Eli said:

How many scepters would you say you have at this point?   🙂

That black and red one in this post is very compelling though...

2 "Explorer shaped" & 1 Scepter Vee... I love the mahogany body with the maple neck & ebony fretboard... I just wish they made mores Sustain Block Bridge versions...

22 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

2 "Explorer shaped" & 1 Scepter Vee…

What finish is your "Vee"?

There was a pinkish-pearl finished one hanging in a Tucson guitar shop a few years back... just wondering if you're the one who got it...  😉   

4 minutes ago, Crwth145 said:

What finish is your "Vee"?

There was a pinkish-pearl finished one hanging in a Tucson guitar shop a few years back... just wondering if you're the one who got it...  😉   

Nope wasn't me... mine is a the pearl white finish "no pink-ish"... damn I wish I would have seen that... :unsure: I used to see them pop up like maybe 1 or 2 every couple years, but now I don't see the Vees come up at all anymore 😞

2 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

Nope wasn't me... mine is a the pearl white finish "no pink-ish"... damn I wish I would have seen that... :unsure: I used to see them pop up like maybe 1 or 2 every couple years, but now I don't see the Vees come up at all anymore 😞

It was at Rainbow Guitars on north Campbell -- a great place to keep an eye on.

I believe I remember them asking $2k+ for it... I haven't seen another one available anywhere since.

Archived