Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Silver Studio Reboot

Thought I had it sold awhile ago then buyer backed out.  Decided to  just keep it.  But a new Hamer in the house means it’s time to go.  I have too many solid body guitars that are redundant in sound.  Though this one is pretty to look at and fun to play.  A balls out rock machine is how I’d describe it.  

Selling my silver studio.  $1000 PayPal f&f or you pay the extra fees  

Includes shipping to CONUS for HFC

Trades considered: other Hamers, preferably semi-hollow to hollow  

This one has been owned by a few HFCers   

2002 Hamer USA Studio 

Ebony Fretboard 

Body and Neck mahogany  

All original, except a new bone nut was fabricated and installed by Portland Fret Works last year

Excellent shape. Has a few minor dings, scuffs and a small chip on the headstock. One tiny chip in the back of the neck. But overall great shape especially considering it’s 17 years old. 

Seymour Duncan JB (bridge) and 59 (neck)

Weight 9.2 lbs. It has Hamer’s vintage carve on the neck, but is bigger with fuller shoulders than all the other Hamers with the vintage carve I’ve owned. Not quite Gibson baseball bat jr but definitely like a full 58-59 les Paul carve. 

Comes with original Hamer USA case and truss rod tool. Case has some dings and one latch is missing the loop. I guess it’s done it’s job per the years of protecting this sweet guitar.

1325EB53-E424-4660-8AE1-B71779031176.jpeg

4668C046-5362-4F91-A5D6-6E562CAE38EB.jpeg

Archived