Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS - Earthen Maple Talladega #25

I've got my eye on something and thought I would put a feeler out to see if there's any interest (and before I change my mind).

You know these EM Talladega models are... AMAZING. This is #25 of 25. Used, but in excellent condition. Breathtaking top. Currently has Gravelin Charlotte's installed; you select Charlotte's or I'll put the original DD's back in. Comes with original case.

Weighs in at 7 lbs 6 oz. Very comfortable V neck profile. It's approximately .87" deep at the first fret.

I need $2550 PP Gift with shipping / insurance included to the contiguous states. If no gift, add $90 for fees. Contact: atomicwash @ y**h** dot c*m for more photos or conversation.

jxXXuwZ.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 7:05 AM, joshoowah said:

I've never even seen a Tally in person, and it's a grail guitar to me, too... especially one that beautiful... sometimes, it hurts being broke!

GLWTS!

I have only been able to try one Talladega, and it was different than expected.  The V shaped neck was what I thought it would be, but the neck/body angle and how the guitar balanced was different than the TLE that I got to try out.  Just because the Tally and TLE are shaped like Teles, they are nothing like each other or a Tele. 

Archived