Hamer Fan Club Message Center
Pieman

SOLD Fender Super Champ XD - Like New $225 w/cover shipped

Fender Super Champ XD amp with Fender cover

2 6v6  one 12AX7 10 inch speaker  two channel  channel straight up 15 watt tube amp.  Channel two has 16 amp voices and and 16 effects with a level control

I bought this about five years ago, parked it on my bench and it has never moved.  Still has the cardboard on top and and in the corner as in the video below.

Has had little use.

PM me your email address and I will send you a photo but it looks like this one (not mine) on Reverb for $350

https://reverb.com/item/26826307-fender-super-champ-xd-2-channel-15-watt-1x10-amp

$225 shipped to the lower 48    PayPal gift or USPS money order or you pay the PayPal fees.

Will ship in the original Fender box, UPS ground.

Edited by Pieman
reduced price; marked SOLD
  • Like 1

Terrific little amps once properly biased.  At this price that more than covers the expense or it's easy enough to DIY.  Hella deal!

Dang if I didn't already have one I would snag it for that price. Somebody buy this, it's truly a great amp for that price. 

Just working through the logistics to get that little noise maker shipped up to Maine where it will park on my floor for another five years.

• Like 3

Great price on a great "grab-n-go" amp!  If I didn't already have one.........    GLWTS

1 hour ago, Toadroller said:

Just working through the logistics to get that little noise maker shipped up to Maine where it will park on my floor for another five years.

Have an Eminence Ragin' Cajun shipped along with it.

• Like 2

My pleasure!  With any luck, I'll have something new to pluck through during turkey day!

• Like 1

Received yesterday all safe and sound.   Only had time to plug it in quickly.  Looking forward to exploring the tones through the long weekend.

• Like 4