Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1978 Sunburst Custom revisited

Disturber

I finally got time to take some shots of the 1978 Hamer Sunburst Custom i recently picked up in Copenhagen. November weather here, very gray today, and dull. But the shots turned out good. Enjoy!

I adjusted the neck which had some buzz. It's 100% dead straight. So I had no problem getting a great low action on her. I don't know if the frets ever have been polished, but they are in good condition. No cowboy chord wear, they look fine all over the fretboard. The neck is wider than on any other Sunburst I've played, more of a nice C shape than a D. Very nice rosewood fretboard. The top is almost quilted and has a nice flame. It's not heavy, but not super light either. Rosewood shimed bridge. A damn fine Sunburst! 

y4mrNPslVsDyqM31NxI6sjYQJA8l2cuStEL9GGtG y4m-QeP5OJt4TIbBdgAQMmtf_XImsvejtx2v0D7m

Hi Mattias, Yep there it is, the one I have been looking forward to seeing! WOW !that REALLY is beautiful,great color and great top figure on that guitar. It looks to be in fine condition as well.........................I'd say you got lucky!                   REAL  lucky! Congrats!

Archived