Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WGS having a nice sale but ACT FAST

Jeff R

Warehouse Guitar Speakers is running 25 percent off everything through tomorrow, Cyber Monday. Coupon code is GIVETHANKS2019.

That's in addition to free shipping (one of the two speakers I just ordered is 18 pounds, so I saw a considerable savings there); and no sales tax for buyers outside Kentucky. Heads up!

If you want an alnico sound but not the alnico price the ET90 is pretty freaking close. I a/b'ed the ET90 and Blackhawk 100 in the same size cabinet, they were so close it was no worth the extra money. 

ET65, dead on the 1265

ET90 very killer speaker

Reaper, KILLER G12H30

Reaper HP LOVE IT!

Lets not forget the Reaper 55hz, I love this speaker and the ET65 for big sounds outta small amps. 

44 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

My final did not show free shipping, so I back out. I'd would have nabbed an ET10 for 25% and free shipping. 

At first glance I thought the same thing.  Free was preselected for me and still didn't stand out as much as the paid UPS options.

Screen Shot 2019-12-01 at 10.35.55 AM.png

58 minutes ago, Jakeboy said:

@bubs_42 how bright is the ET65 compared to say a G12h30? 

The G12H30 and the G1265 don't sound a like. The ET65 has highs but they are less edgy, the lows are tighter and the mid are pulled back a bit. I love a warm speaker, but I went all the way to the warm side with the Emi C Rex, the East Speakers, EV's and I got bored after a while with the lack of high end. The ET65 was more open, with more sparkle but never raspy or edgy. 

Archived