Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Randy Rhoads Guitars Stolen, Ozzy Offers $25,000 Reward

crunchee

Ozzy might have a slight issue with the first line of this article; either that, or apparently nobody told him he's dead, too.  A proper writer/editor would/should have written it a little differently, so that even (or especially) Billie Eilish could understand the context:

"Ozzy Osbourne and Quiet Riot guitarist Randy Rhoads died in 1982, but his memory lives on at the Musonia School of Music, the North Hollywood institution started by his mother where Rhoads taught for many years. On Thanksgiving night, multiple instruments previously owned by the guitarist were stolen from the music school in a robbery. Now, Ozzy Osbourne has announced that he’s offering a $25,000 reward for the return of the stolen instruments, as Rolling Stone points out."

https://www.spin.com/2019/12/ozzy-osbourne-offers-25000-reward-for-stolen-randy-rhoads-guitars/

My first thought was it has to be someone that has been there and knew where the guitars where. 

I have a huge dislike of thieves, especially those that prey on schools or churches!! 

Lowlifes!!!

19 minutes ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

^^^^^^AGREED! If  that gear and memorabilia were put up for auction it would bring much more. $$$$

Of course, then that person would be arrested, but still...

1 hour ago, Dutchman said:

My first thought was it has to be someone that has been there and knew where the guitars where. 

I have a huge dislike of thieves, especially those that prey on schools or churches!! 

Lowlifes!!!

Hitting them on thanksgiving.    
eeesshh...   glad to see this case getting so much attention.   Good luck fencing this stuff.   

19 minutes ago, Studio Custom said:

May it was a planned job like the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum was.  Some dictator, somewhere,  is playing Crazy Train as we type.   

...naked, in front of  Rembrandt's "The Storm on the Sea of Galilee"!!

ROWK!!

1 minute ago, Ed Rechts said:

Who else thinks the Peavey was the first thing to hit the dumpster?

They only grabbed it to weigh down the other booty in the truck so that the load didn't shift.
After that, it literally served no purpose at all.

Archived