Hamer Fan Club Message Center

2005 Gibson VOS '60 Les Paul Special TV $2,000

Well, I can't get used to the P90s and I'm going to sell.  The guitar is about an 8 out of 10.  Plays perfectly and sounds great.  Has a compensated tailpiece on the guitar, but the original is in the case.  Comes with a crappy generic Gibson case with the locking latch noon-functional.  Scratches and dings are there with the two actual dings (one below the knobs on the top and the other on the upper side bout).  Pickguard has swirling and scratches.  Body above the pickguard, if you're wearing a strap, has some surface scratches.  Not mint, but in really nice condition for a well played fourteen year old guitar.  NOW $2,000 plus $75 shipping in the Continental USA.  No overseas or Canada.  Sorry.  No trades at this time.  Thanks.

eZOqAfT.jpg

qLlvmyp.jpg

8aonS0J.jpg

sNj2L9V.jpg

VgNMvu2.jpg

Man that just looks killer. I have been playing nothing but my R8 for the last 6 weeks, to talk myself into keeping it. Then I pickup a Tele or a Special and simple guitars are where its at. Give me a slab guitar and a tube and i'm in heaven.  

There's really nothing "wrong" with the stock pickups.  I just have a love/hate relationship with P90s in general.  And it really doesn't matter who makes them.  I love them for the look always.  I love them for the sound for about two practices.  Guitar is killer.    

• 2 weeks later...

That Gibson looks great. That is the reason I bought a Hamer Special many years ago. Because it looks a lot like that Gibson..!

Archived