Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD 1983(?) Standard w/ ohsc

SOLD

It’s been about a decade since I last posted here, but I have a Standard for sale. Taxman needs his cut and this beauty has to go. 

think it’s an ‘83, and I think it’s all original, (including that finish!) but I’m sure that will be confirmed or denied once everyone sees the pictures. Obviously played, but not abused. It’s been issue free since I’ve had it.

Considering I’m not 100% on the year, that I need the cash ASAP, and I don’t want to have to want for a misrepresented guitar to get returned to me from Australia or something, I’d prefer to do this local to NYC.  I’m willing to meet anywhere within an hour of Manhattan or you can come to my place, whatever works. Take it apart, check it out, go nuts. If it sticks around for two weeks, I’ll ship via whatever the buyer prefers at actual cost. I’d like to think I’ve priced this well enough that it’ll move quick, though. That said, if you’re not thrilled after 24 hours, I’ll take it back no questions asked.

Price includes everything in pictures except the sheet. The original receipt is pretty cool.

$2800 local pickup only (check back in two weeks and I’ll be shipping)

2800 $ for a 4-digit Standard, even if the condition would be extremely bad, still sounds like the deal of the century. Like a 50% discount or more.

22 hours ago, vockins said:

SOLD

It’s been about a decade since I last posted here, but I have a Standard for sale. Taxman needs his cut and this beauty has to go. 

think it’s an ‘83, and I think it’s all original, (including that finish!) but I’m sure that will be confirmed or denied once everyone sees the pictures. Obviously played, but not abused. It’s been issue free since I’ve had it.

Considering I’m not 100% on the year, that I need the cash ASAP, and I don’t want to have to want for a misrepresented guitar to get returned to me from Australia or something, I’d prefer to do this local to NYC.  I’m willing to meet anywhere within an hour of Manhattan or you can come to my place, whatever works. Take it apart, check it out, go nuts. If it sticks around for two weeks, I’ll ship via whatever the buyer prefers at actual cost. I’d like to think I’ve priced this well enough that it’ll move quick, though. That said, if you’re not thrilled after 24 hours, I’ll take it back no questions asked.

Price includes everything in pictures except the sheet. The original receipt is pretty cool.

$2800 local pickup only (check back in two weeks and I’ll be shipping)

I know that I for one would still love to see the pictures.

1 hour ago, mrjamiam said:

I know that I for one would still love to see the pictures.

Agreed.  It's good to know what I would have had to vehemently resisted buying airfare for.

12 hours ago, george4th said:

Never even got a reply and I thought I was fast at the draw (less than an hour)...Guess not so fast.  I really wanted that one....I think, Never did see pictures, but was willing to take a shot.

I replied to everyone, including you

Archived