Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hoodoo Gurus NorVa show

Rockola

Love me some Gurus!  One of my favorite bands and I saw them 30 years ago here in Denver.  They will be out here again next Halloween as part of their 2020 tour and I'll be there for sure!

Mars Needs Guitars is one of my favorite albums from the 1980's and they've continued to follow that formula for decades now.  Glad to see they still have fans here in the States too! 👍

I snagged presale tix for the DC show next November.   A block away from my office, so tough to miss that one!

11 hours ago, Rockola said:

They're coming back to the US. Anyone going to mach schau in in 2020? I'm on the ticket site for the show at NorVa and have a couch available for any HFC'rs

Steve

I bought my tickets yesterday, and I'm seriously considering seeing them in DC on 11/11 also.  They played at JMU (James Madison University before anyone asks) in '86 or '87 and I was on the "Concert Committee" which basically meant "free roadie" and helped set up their show along with many others.  All their road cases and some other equipment were stenciled "AC/DC" which was cool because they were and still are my favorite band.

Archived