Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: Shishkov Ultimate

Only know of one in Europe, in Norway. But there might be more than one. Not many though.... Good luck in your search.

2 hours ago, donner said:

If no Shish is available, why not the „Gold Standard“ itself?

This 79 4-digit popped up lately in a trustworthy Munich shop:

https://reverb.com/item/30727719-hamer-standard-1979-sunburst

79 Std.png

Heard that shop is owned by Matthias Jabs of the Scorpions.  But I'm not sure.  Lots of "story" on that one.  

...and once a year there is an inofficial family meeting at the shop.

Friends, family,  current and ex-Scorpions members fly in from all over to have a concert in that (very) tiny shop.

The whole city street is pumped up with those familiar sounds. Strange vibe, there...

There aren’t many of them out there, honestly.   I think maybe 4 or so have changed hands to date.  Definitely keep watching, but there is definitely a list of people looking for them.   Having the money on hand when one comes up seems to be the way to go, since they don’t last long!

7 hours ago, cmatthes said:

...Definitely keep watching, but there is definitely a list of people looking for them.   Having the money on hand when one comes up seems to be the way to go, since they don’t last long!

And check the HFC classified page every 20 minutes 24/7.

I recently got lucky buying @BadgerDave’s Ultimate which was delivered in person. TY Dave! It’s simply amazing (and 2 lbs lighter than the Custom Standard I sold).

YI3Sgcp.jpg

3 hours ago, senmen said:

Guys,

many thanks for your advises.  
Will have my eyes open....

Greetz

Oliver 

Best of luck!  They're really worth the time and money invested!!

0001 case a.jpg

8 minutes ago, brddg said:

Ok. Dibs on this bad boy. Gorgeous 

Assuming some unfortunate event doesn't end my existence, that one's staying with me - it's very special for many reasons, but being #0001 - Mike's first one that wasn't a prototype, and one of my two favorite guitars ever are near the top of the list!

On 12/23/2019 at 9:21 AM, cmatthes said:

There aren’t many of them out there, honestly.   I think maybe 4 or so have changed hands to date.  Definitely keep watching, but there is definitely a list of people looking for them.   Having the money on hand when one comes up seems to be the way to go, since they don’t last long!

I bought Bub's Ultimate and sold it to a great guy that caught me in a momentary lapse of reason.  I'll admit I should have kept that guitar.  But the new owner was just the kind of person you want to have such a cool guitar.

7Mb7mZj.jpg

Archived