Hamer Fan Club Message Center

1991 Hamer Sunburst

So who needs a great 1991 Sunburst Archtop. This is a really nice one. Looking to clear $1300 for it shipped lower 48 states. More on shipping elsewheres. Duncans JB/59, few little dings to surface of back and a couple spots on edge from sitting on a stand. Photos of them if needed. No dings trough the finish and no chips. Thinish neck consistent with that time period. Nice HSC too.

91ham1.jpg

91ham3a.jpg

91ham2a.jpg

That is pretty much the exact guitar that got me into Hamer guitars. This was my first exposure to Hamers and I told myself 25 years ago I would get one just like it...

the “thinnish neck” is the only thing that has stopped me from calling you up right now and demanding you take my money...

078221A0-8100-4C7D-9BA9-96F05ACAD4DE.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Travis said:

That is pretty much the exact guitar that got me into Hamer guitars. This was my first exposure to Hamers and I told myself 25 years ago I would get one just like it...

the “thinnish neck” is the only thing that has stopped me from calling you up right now and demanding you take my money...

It’s very dangerous playing guitar on railroad tracks! I don’t think they can hear you and slow down... Nice looking Hamer that he’s playing!!!

1 hour ago, Dutchman said:

It’s very dangerous playing guitar on railroad tracks! I don’t think they can hear you and slow down... Nice looking Hamer that he’s playing!!!

Gary Hoey can do what he wants. 

7 hours ago, Travis said:

You need this. It is not Ibanez thin but similar to a LP Custom somewhat C  shaped.

21 hours ago, BTMN said:
You Know That You Want It!

91ham6.jpg

Oof...  what’s the color officially?  Looks different shades in the different lighting. Some look closer to 59 burst while that one reminds me of the iced tea burst from the triple threats...

keep in mind I am slightly color blind... 🌈😎

ok, maybe not 59 burst, not enough orange in it. Looks fantastic whatever you call it...

91ham5a.jpg

Sold! Thanks for the interest.

It is an Iced Tea kinda color to the eye in room lighting and all kinda shades under brighter lights and sun light. Sad I gotta let it go but the new owner wanted it the moment he saw it and I know he will enjoy it.

2 minutes ago, BTMN said:

91ham5a.jpg

Sold! Thanks for the interest.

It is an Iced Tea kinda color to the eye in room lighting and all kinda shades under brighter lights and sun light. Sad I gotta let it go but the new owner wanted it the moment he saw it and I know he will enjoy it.

Beautiful guitar, gene. And thanks to the new owner for saving me from that. I need a new amp. I need a new amp. I need a new amp...

Archived