Hamer Fan Club Message Center

To our Australian HFC'ers - be safe

29 minutes ago, Ed Rechts said:

Joe, you classy high-road traveler you, your sacrifice in removing the evidence, er, I mean your CONTRIBUTIONS to his fund-raising thread are what surely make YOU the victor.

I guess I can only find solace in knowing that the teenage son you are currently raising will liquidate your entire guitar collection 10 minutes after you flatline someday probably soon (that hypertension is the silent killer, so I've heard) so he can pay for a new identity and a new life abroad away from the fucking embarrassment of being your progeny. Lucky for him, a single one of your guitars will pay for a name change and if he bears any physical  resemblance to you, the proceeds from about 5 of those O'Conner SS's will cover the plastic surgery.

Away to my shame-cave I do crawl, the vanquished.

THANKS HFC FOR THE KOALA DONATIONS!  ENJOY YOUR VIDEOS!

Clearing my inbox routinely so if you are trying to PM me don't give up, there is an unlimited supply of copied mp4s for everybody!

I bet anything his net worth is more than yours and you’re triple his age.  

8 hours ago, MCChris said:

Just set a reminder for yourself. It always kicks up around NAMM time, for the reasons stated previously. Maybe we'll get lucky and the "throw you off a balcony" idiocy will be regurgitated as well.

Hilarious stuff. The only way it could be better is if Rick Benegbi and/or pAnZy attempted a comeback in this thread.

Noted.  And do you mean Rick Benegbi that's otherwise known as "Juicy Producer" on TGP?  I must have arrived a bit tardy for that one.  It appears that "Waterloo" moments were more frequent before I arrived here from the Robin forum.  I did enjoy Brent.  Especially the "Ace" photo.

3 hours ago, Ed Rechts said:

Not if Comedy Central gives me half of what your video would be worth to them.

I'm bummed there doesn't exist a Cringe Network, 30 seconds into your video I'd be brokering a deal that would procure me a private jet and an Italian sports car for every day of the week

Noticed you did not deny my statement.  No one is coming to rescue you, keep playing the lottery! 

Archived