Hamer Fan Club Message Center

A-a-a-a-nd Impending NGD. Again

Ya know that issue bubs_42 has with certain amps? Yeah well, I got the same problem with flashy Cail's. This thing is in transit as I type. Gon' be some anxious moments between now and when it arrives.

image.png

congrats!  Throw a mongoose in the bridge and rip it up. Too bad it has that reverse headstock, tho...  😜

2 minutes ago, scottcald said:

I seldom notice anyone say they're permanently thinning the herd.   😁

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, Studio Custom said:

For a guy who's thinning the herd you sure seem to be on a buying spree.

I did and then I added more. 🤣 That said, I've got 2 more current axes going out the door. And after the newly acquired get into the fold and determinations are made as to their permanency, I'll likely be moving a few more to make room for the incoming HELs. Ain't having choices grand? :D 

4 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

Around here a thin herd is what...?  Ten?  Fifteen guitars? 

Yeah, there abouts. Until you can get back up to a healthier number of 18- 20... 🤣

23 hours ago, HAMERMAN said:

Nice - that one looks especially ding free!

Unfortunatey, not so.

image.png

6 hours ago, sixesandsevens said:

RIP another blade switch. 

Do you have like a blade switch graveyard out back?  ;) 

Not so fast, man. This is the 4th consecutive (rare-ish) Cali I've acquired that will NOT be getting a greatly preferred toggle.

Chalk it up to a greater cognizance of financial issues down the line & mortality, i.e. my diminishing time on this spinning mud ball (or is it: the diminishing time this mud ball has) but I am keeping the big sell off in mind. Unfortunately, few Hamer Cali fans share my nigh-fanatical preference of toggles over blade switches.  And then, there's that verdammt nonsense about stock and original axes commanding more $, that keep me from giving these recent additions the proper Diablo175 treatment. ;)

And yes, I have a sizeable collection of blade switches if anyone ever wants to purchase genuine Hamer 3 way blade switches. 😆

On 1/7/2020 at 3:50 PM, diablo175 said:

And yes, I have a sizeable collection of blade switches if anyone ever wants to purchase genuine Hamer 3 way blade switches. 

Please tell me you at least wear them on a necklace as trophies of past kills when you're on stage. Or you built, like, battlements for your amp out of them.    ;) 

On 1/7/2020 at 2:50 PM, diablo175 said:

And yes, I have a sizeable collection of blade switches if anyone ever wants to purchase genuine Hamer 3 way blade switches. 😆

I waiting for someone to buy those from you and convert a Hamer guitar's toggle switch to 3 way blade switch. 

It arrived today!  Holy sh*t, this thing is sweet! Gotta be one of the nicest necks on a Hamer I've ever molested. :Dspacer.png

Dragonali.jpg

Archived