Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB: Gibson LP Standard

Looking to buy one, 90's preferred, beginning of 00's, or 2017-19 ( could be Traditional). No Classics, Lite, P90 etc. Honey Burst is thumbs up, Tea burst, Lemon, even tobacco in some cases, but no clown burst. Who do you got?

14 hours ago, JustKid said:

Depends how Wide is red... :))

But jokes aside, wine will do. Shoot me a pm - year, any mods, few pics may be?

I'll take some pics tonight and PM you. It's a 99 or 00 (I'll need to check the serial #) LP Standard in Wine Red that I bought new. No mods and I really haven't use it very much, so it has spent most of its life in its case and is in mint condition. Some light flaming in the top, although it's certainly not a "10" top.

If you are still looking, i have this one, it's outside of your model year and color target but you may be interested.  It's a 2006, totally stock premium plus with burstbucker pros, 50s big neck, very low miles (50 hours tops). I purchased new in 2007, it's just not getting any playtime.  I'll be happy to take better pictures if you are interested and identify any dings and such.  It has the pick guard (never installed) and the candy.  

Greg

Here's a link to one at Music Go Round in Albuquerque that may be a better fit for your target, I have not seen it and mine would be considerably cheaper:

https://www.musicgoround.com/product/albuquerque-nm/40087-S000178185/used-gibson-les-paul-standard-electric-guitars-sunburst

Les Paul Standard 50s small.jpg

Archived