Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NGD - Sully ‘92

Dana_V

Sparklez.

In July, 2018, Sully had a Retired Model Resurrection Sale where he brought back three retired models - the Galaxy V, the Catfish and the ’92 - for 48 hours. I put down a deposit on a ’92 right away. I knew from the beginning I wanted a blue sparkle finish, and Stike did an incredible job. On Saturday, January 4th, I picked it up at Sully HQ.

Sully and me with my new ’92.

001 Sully_92_001

Glamour shot.

002 Sully_92

These go to 11.

003 Sully_92

At home in my back yard.

004 Sully_92

Contours.

006 Sully_92

“Aero” headstock.

008 Sully_92

Lots of nice touches: the scoop behind the body at the high frets and the body carving, the nearly-straight pull of the strings over the nut, the finish. Never heard of Sully before, but looks like a really nice instrument. Congrats!

Congrats to the great guitar! It has lots of interesting details. It must be a great player too since it is blue.

4 hours ago, Dana_V said:

Sparklez.

In July, 2018, Sully had a Retired Model Resurrection Sale where he brought back three retired models - the Galaxy V, the Catfish and the ’92 - for 48 hours. I put down a deposit on a ’92 right away. I knew from the beginning I wanted a blue sparkle finish, and Stike did an incredible job. On Saturday, January 4th, I picked it up at Sully HQ.

Sully and me with my new ’92.

001 Sully_92_001

Glamour shot.

002 Sully_92

These go to 11.

003 Sully_92

At home in my back yard.

004 Sully_92

Contours.

006 Sully_92

“Aero” headstock.

008 Sully_92

We're you there for the Fed Ex delivery that day? More metalflake goodness arrived early afternoon.

5 minutes ago, Stike said:

Were you there for the Fed Ex delivery that day? More metalflake goodness arrived early afternoon.

Yes I was! I was there when he unpacked them. They look fantastic.

Archived