Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Recommended Posts

Sparklez.

In July, 2018, Sully had a Retired Model Resurrection Sale where he brought back three retired models - the Galaxy V, the Catfish and the ’92 - for 48 hours. I put down a deposit on a ’92 right away. I knew from the beginning I wanted a blue sparkle finish, and Stike did an incredible job. On Saturday, January 4th, I picked it up at Sully HQ.


Sully and me with my new ’92.

001 Sully_92_001

 

Glamour shot.

002 Sully_92

 

These go to 11.

003 Sully_92

 

At home in my back yard.

004 Sully_92

 

Contours.

006 Sully_92

 

“Aero” headstock.

008 Sully_92

 

 

  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

F***ing love it! That is really nice. Damn.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Look amazing with that headstock! 

Edited by bubs_42
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That finish is DEEP!! Love it!! I’ve been dreaming of a single pup guitar for a while. That absolutely nails it!!  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of nice touches: the scoop behind the body at the high frets and the body carving, the nearly-straight pull of the strings over the nut, the finish. Never heard of Sully before, but looks like a really nice instrument. Congrats!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, polara said:

Never heard of Sully before

That reminds me, I should have included a link: Sully Guitars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice! Congrats!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the great guitar! It has lots of interesting details. It must be a great player too since it is blue.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dana_V said:

Sparklez.

In July, 2018, Sully had a Retired Model Resurrection Sale where he brought back three retired models - the Galaxy V, the Catfish and the ’92 - for 48 hours. I put down a deposit on a ’92 right away. I knew from the beginning I wanted a blue sparkle finish, and Stike did an incredible job. On Saturday, January 4th, I picked it up at Sully HQ.


Sully and me with my new ’92.

001 Sully_92_001

 

Glamour shot.

002 Sully_92

 

These go to 11.

003 Sully_92

 

At home in my back yard.

004 Sully_92

 

Contours.

006 Sully_92

 

“Aero” headstock.

008 Sully_92

 

 

We're you there for the Fed Ex delivery that day? More metalflake goodness arrived early afternoon.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Stike said:

Were you there for the Fed Ex delivery that day? More metalflake goodness arrived early afternoon.

Yes I was! I was there when he unpacked them. They look fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sully is  a master.  Congrats!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gorch said:

It must be a great player too since it is blue.

It's true: blue guitars DO sound better!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...