Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 2007 Newport Custom Filtertron Quilt Top

2007 Newport Custom Filtertron Quilt Top w/OHSC in EXCELLENT condition. $2600 shipped fedex. More photos available on request.

Please, no trades. I am trying to get money together for my dogs surgery.  Thanks for looking. 

EOS Rebel T6s_0440.JPG.jpg

EOS Rebel T6s_0398 - Copy.jpg

EOS Rebel T6s_1198.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

It is. I will miss it dearly. My dog needs an expensive surgery so ....... this is one I chose to let go and there may be more. There is nothing wrong with it. Thanks for looking. Cheers. 

14 minutes ago, HamerDave said:

Lord but that's beautiful. I wish I was a good enough player to warrant buying someting like that.

not a good enough reason, my gear far outstrips my abilities as a player:D

arniez

22 hours ago, KofSeattle said:

It is. I will miss it dearly. My dog needs an expensive surgery so ....... this is one I chose to let go and there may be more. There is nothing wrong with it. Thanks for looking. Cheers. 

I am sorry Kev.

This reminds me, for obvious reasons, of the Night Fire Talladega.  

It is a gorgeous guitar.  Loverly, stunning, like wow wipe out, etc.  

I'd love to have this one, and that Tally, but I'll have to make do with a couple of not-quite-supermodel surrogates. I'm sure this will sell, to a very contented buyer.  Good luck!

Rather than keeping it safely in a closet, I would stupidly try to play it.

7 hours ago, KofSeattle said:

Still available bump. 

Indulge us, if you will (as I close my GASPING mouth), what is the pickup switching/selection scenario on that beauty? And the weight (he asked, struggling for reasons to not covet the guitar)?

Thanks

14 hours ago, topekatj said:

Indulge us, if you will (as I close my GASPING mouth), what is the pickup switching/selection scenario on that beauty? And the weight (he asked, struggling for reasons to not covet the guitar)?

Thanks

Its about 7-8lbs(?) I guess-timate. The selector is a 5 way rotary chicken head switch. It blends the 3 TV Jones Filtertron pickups in any combination giving a huge range of tone selection. This guitar will give you just about anything you want. It really shines on classic type rock, blues, jazz and even twangy country!  It will ring out for days! VERY versatile guitar and BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for looking, cheers.

19 minutes ago, a.bandini said:

That's quite a dog, between this and the 25th Anniversary Artist.  I respect your commitment.  

She is. I have three rottweilers. We just lost her little 5 year old brother to a senseless poisoning by the city in december. I'll do whatever it takes to save this one. I couldn't do anything for the other it was too late. This little girl has a tumor that needs to be removed from her leg and that can be treated. I rescued them so it's my responsibility to make sure they are well cared for. Unlike their previous owners. These are my kids. 

20191225_170636.jpg

Gotta take care of family - the furry ones are right there.

Archived