Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What's the story with this one?

LucSulla

I saw this on Reverb again after a massive price drop alert.  I thought about posting to PSA (feel free to move if you wish, mods), but I guess I really was curious what the story was.  It's in the range where I would almost consider pulling the trigger myself, but I feel like this is one of those guitars that someone here knows all about.  And I searched like mad through the forums and couldn't find anything. 

https://reverb.com/item/30336873-hamer-usa-custom-order-chaparral-elite-rare-1990-lynch-purple 

It’s a custom ordered Chap.  It has nothing to do with George Lynch, but that wouldn’t stop the insinuation.

On 1/10/2020 at 11:25 AM, diablo175 said:

Great Googly Moogly! 😮

If it had 2 PUs and a toggle, it'd be MINE! 

That could always be arranged. If a 4 digit standard can get a kahler then this chap can get a neck pickup...

16 minutes ago, Travis said:

That could always be arranged. If a 4 digit standard can get a kahler then this chap can get a neck pickup...

Agreed. But A- it's gone already (sold) and B- for essentially the same money, I can have one built from scratch with 2 p'ups, a toggle and a reversed head stock! ;)

7 minutes ago, diablo175 said:

Agreed. But A- it's gone already (sold) and B- for essentially the same money, I can have one built from scratch with 2 p'ups, a toggle and a reversed head stock! ;)

The only thing good in reverse is the cowgirl...

Archived