Hamer Fan Club Message Center

NGD - A Very Tacky 91 Jackson Fusion

LucSulla

17 hours ago, Stike said:

That thing is original and in great shape, I wouldn't respray it. It's not the worst airbrushed gal I've ever seen but it's not the best either. I'm more of a Vargas or Betty Page guy myself.

And thanks for that - The girl is a tad wonky particularly the legs.  But I'd never get a chick done on a guitar as far as my own.  What I loved about this one is that it was an original example of maybe the last time when rock was lighthearted and fun - at the tail end of it even.  It was less about how great the chick was as its being a time capsule for an era that makes me smile.  She can be a little Gumby and be OK. 

And the guitar is definitely named "Nips" or "Gumby" at this point. 

6 minutes ago, LucSulla said:

What I loved about this one is that it was an original example of maybe the last time when rock was lighthearted and fun - at the tail end of it even.  It was less about how great the chick was as its being a time capsule for an era that makes me smile. 

It’s a fantastic guitar, and it is representative of a great era of rock. Great score, I’m a bit jealous, I’d love to have my old Jacksons from the ‘80s back. 

Archived