Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS Fender Telecaster 60's Classic Loaded SOLD!!

With Case! Candy Apple Red, good weight, thin finish. The condition finish wise is pretty amazingly clean, but there is one flaw. The Jack Cup must be tight from the factory and the finish cracked around it. The top, the sides, the back are all flawless. You get the body, all the hardware and the case. The neck was not original and i'm keeping the neck for a project. $400 Shipping and Paypal. 

$275 for the Body without the case. 

wn36vvUl.jpg
QPxkynXl.jpg
IddyUgIl.jpg
K4EeqtTl.jpg
2omhVn8l.jpg
OXdEvHOl.jpg
QOS5jj2l.jpg
dH5p63Al.jpg
x5RzItnl.jpg
L6fCv0gl.jpg

Forgot to mention the 4 way switch. So you get B, BN Parallel, N, BN Series. I'll even throw in the Tuning Pegs!

Add up all the parts, your time, pulling it all together this is a great chance to get into a Tele or another Tele. 

I'm off work 1/17/20 so I can ship asap! 

8 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

You know that I love this, I even have the Fender amp knobs to make this a Muddy Waters model! But I gotta sell that g*****n amp (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).

Boy its a nice amp, I just don't need another amp. I think @Travis needs to get to Florida. 

27 minutes ago, Spinaltap said:

I'm tempted, I have been lurking, looking at this since you posted it.  I'd buy if I hadn't just bought a tele 2 week ago.  GLWTS

Is that the only Tele you have? Because you can't just have one. ;)

Archived