Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS Fender Telecaster 60's Classic Loaded SOLD!!

I'm officially on lock down now that mother nature just knocked out a huge tree in my backyard crushing some fencing and destroying the kids' swing set.   I messed up my chainsaw the last time so it's either get some guys to do it or buy a new chainsaw. 

But it shouldn't be hard to find someone on here with a neck for sale that would go with that body.  Seems like a heck of a good deal.  GLWTS.

59 minutes ago, BubbaVO said:

I'm officially on lock down now that mother nature just knocked out a huge tree in my backyard crushing some fencing and destroying the kids' swing set.   I messed up my chainsaw the last time so it's either get some guys to do it or buy a new chainsaw. 

Believe me, that's a lot less expensive than the pro-active approach of paying to take it down before it falls.

38 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Believe me, that's a lot less expensive than the pro-active approach of paying to take it down before it falls.

I'm lucky I live outside the city limits. We have just dropped the last couple tries ourselves. The 50Ft Black Oak is next, then 3 ash trees, all will come down in the spring before the thaw comes. 

6 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

I'm lucky I live outside the city limits. We have just dropped the last couple tries ourselves. The 50Ft Black Oak is next, then 3 ash trees, all will come down in the spring before the thaw comes. 

Don't get me fucking started.

10 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Don't get me fucking started.

We have hurricanes.  They take care of the tree problems.  Never have to prune and it's survival of the fittest.  Now, I just have camphor trees.  They bend to the fucking ground, when the wind blows!!!

3 hours ago, kizanski said:

As I was typing I was thinking of your "joys".  And you're right, the one on the ground was cheaper to chop up and remove. 

Just wanted to say that there is no worry in buying just the body, I bought a cabinet from him and he packed that thing to survive a nuclear blast.  I’m tempted myself but I bought 5 guitars (4 teles and an Eclipse) since Thanksgiving.  Wifey hasn’t said a word...she’s a keeper...

Archived