Hamer Fan Club Message Center

C'mon Man - Guitar Idiocy from the Interwebs

LucSulla

20 hours ago, LucSulla said:

The most custom of customs.  Even signed by Neil "Smack You In The Mouth" Diamond. 

image.png

https://reverb.com/item/37760439-gibson-highly-customized-les-paul-signed-by-neil-diamond-natural

The trap inlays indicate that’s the most custom of standards.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread exists for this.

Also since this started life as a bass there is a slight gap on the bass string side of the neck, my plan was to just get that trimmed down and filled in. Also has a Floyd Rose style bridge and probably would get the route recut and reseat it. The bridge works presently but not really as smoothly as it is supposed to.

image.png

image.png

All yours for only $2k. 

https://reverb.com/item/43848006-dean-ml-evh-frankenstein-red-white-black-dimebag-darrel-meets-eddie-van-halen

"There was some work I was going to have done on it but figured I might see if someone is interested in grabbing it as is."

Yeah, I've bought a couple of those too.  My figuring someone else might (hopefully) be interested in buying it "as is" usually starts the second I unpack it and try to play the POS.

12 minutes ago, cynic said:

"There was some work I was going to have done on it but figured I might see if someone is interested in grabbing it as is."

Yeah, I've bought a couple of those too.  My figuring someone else might (hopefully) be interested in buying it "as is" usually starts the second I unpack it and try to play the POS.

The best part of this is that I JUST noticed it has a D-Tuna but that he also routed the body under it too, making EXTRA sure it was completely worthless.  Amazing.

image.png

22 hours ago, LucSulla said:

It truly is unreal what is permitted on that website. Apparently no scruples at Reverb whatsoever. If they had any, surely they would police their site and bounce assclowns like this into banishment for the protection of their customers and integrity of their site.  Ever since Etsy acquired Reverb, any and all standards have all but disappeared. Bunch of schkullahmukahloons.

16 hours ago, LucSulla said:

Extra points if, after reading the meme, you couldn't help but say "firstly" out loud in your most regal voice. 

I actually did just that, except that I followed "Firstly" with "bigly".

Dean ML EVH Frankenstein red, white black Dimebag Darrel meets Eddie Van Halen-

And it should be buried (or incinerated) like both of those guys.

I can’t really deal with the levels of assholery over there most days.

If you want proof of Humanity’s descent into shite, read below the line on any news source that still allows commenting, spend a few days on the socials, or visit TGP for an afternoon.

6 minutes ago, Ed Rechts said:

(Ex: "As the hijinks accelerate, one wonders if Astro is a cartoon dog or actually a cartoon man in a cartoon dog costume, and if so, is it the same actor that portrayed Scooby Doo?"

Seek help.

Please.

10 minutes ago, Ed Rechts said:

"As the hijinks accelerate, one wonders if Astro is a cartoon dog or actually a cartoon man in a cartoon dog costume, and if so, is it the same actor that portrayed Scooby Doo?"

Ruh roh.

10 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

Jinkies!  I never thought about that!

I'ma bring this round full circle. My next guitar graphic re-fin might be this... Mmm.

10 ideas de Photography | scooby doo, misterio a la orden, libros para  pintar

55 minutes ago, Ed Rechts said:

Hey! You're describing my daily existence and reason for living! I mean, aside from hanging out on the IMDB to submit farcical user reviews and observations of 70s Saturday morning television (Ex: "As the hijinks accelerate, one wonders if Astro is a cartoon dog or actually a cartoon man in a cartoon dog costume, and if so, is it the same actor that portrayed Scooby Doo?"

dimebagseller.png

I hope he fucking sells that to you.

Archived