Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Tom Anderson Bulldog (Lawsuit guitar)

2014 Tom Anderson Bulldog - Serial #01-23-14P

This is a rare guitar as Tom got sued by Gibson over the similarity to a Les Paul. (It really is a Lester, only better.) I custom ordered it myself with a “Personalized” Quilt top. This is similar to a PRS Private Stock instrument as you can design it exactly the way you want and pick the specs, top, color etc. It is one of those... "It's all about the top" guitars. They don't get much better.  Figured solid rosewood neck. 

I’m the original owner. It’s been well cared for in my non-smoking home. 100% factory original, nothing touched or changed.

These are hard-to-find as Tom discontinued the Bulldog after a year. 
Single cutaway, 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way switch. Plus, it has Push-pulls on the both tones for nice sounding and useful Single-coil taps.

Quilt maple top in Gloss Burnished Orange with natural Binding.  I ordered a hand-selected “Personalized” quilt top. Great dish carve too. This top is so nice, it actually looks like a 1-piece. Mahogany body. Solid dark full Rosewood neck with natural satin back. 60’s Vibe neck carve. Similar to a Gibson slim 60’s, but a little thicker and not whimpy. 11/16” nut. I modeled it after a PRS Wide Thin (My favorite neck carve) Locking tuners. Medium stainless steel frets with no fretwear. Sought-after vintage tremolo too. Tom recommended the H1 and H3 pickup combo. Nice clean H1 neck pickup and a bit more gain in the bridge H3 position. 

It’s in excellent condition. I went over the guitar from top to bottom and there are only a couple of pin size marks on it and a slight hazing on the upper back. Not wear, but just some slight dulling in the Nitro from playing. Could probably be buffed out, just wanted to give full disclosure on that. See pics. Weight is 8lbs, 6oz.

Comes with its Original Certificate, all case candy, tools, extra trem spings in original hard-shell case that is Mint, never out of the house.

I've included lots of pics in different light to show the top looks amazing at all angles. Message me with any questions or if you want any more pics.
I have it listed in a few places for more, but HFC family discount.

$3,400. Shipped/Paypal
(A Paypal Gift would be awesome on this one if you know me)
Thx,
Ernie

TAG21a.jpgTAG1a.jpgTAG20a.jpgTAG23a.jpgTAG4a.jpgTAG3a.jpgTAG31a.jpgTAG2a.jpg

That's pretty freakin' perfect. TAs are built as well as anything I've had the pleasure of playing, and the singlecut with coil taps and a stable whammy? I don't know if I could spec anything more completely yummy.

16 minutes ago, santellavision said:

Wanna' see what I just got to replace it? A cool PRS Custom 24.

0288614-body-xlarge.jpg

Ok, I see what you did there...

both killer guitars. Don’t think you could go wrong with either...

Archived