Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Gold Sparkle Steve Stevens

If that were mine I would have asked Steve to sign it between the tuners on the  back of the headstock,just my personal  preference. That IS a VERY cool guitar! Love the gold! That's a big number regarding the price...................but its his guitar he can ask what he wants. Good Luck!

18 minutes ago, ARM OF HAMER said:

If that were mine I would have asked Steve to sign it between the tuners on the  back of the headstock,just my personal  preference. That IS a VERY cool guitar! Love the gold! That's a big number regarding the price...................but its his guitar he can ask what he wants. Good Luck!

The story as it was told to me was, Steve had several guitars built but then decided he did not want them and went with the SSIIs instead for the tour.   Hamer had him sign the undesired ones and they shot clear over the signatures.  For the record, that is not Steve's real signature, but how he signs when requested for it to clearly say Steve Stevens.  Real signature seen in the photo below.  

90C8B9C0-FF4D-482D-8BA2-BB12C956B27B.jpeg

6 hours ago, Studio Custom said:

The story as it was told to me was, Steve had several guitars built but then decided he did not want them and went with the SSIIs instead for the tour.   Hamer had him sign the undesired ones and they shot clear over the signatures.  For the record, that is not Steve's real signature, but how he signs when requested for it to clearly say Steve Stevens.  Real signature seen in the photo below.  

90C8B9C0-FF4D-482D-8BA2-BB12C956B27B.jpeg

Steve is a Great guitarist! I REALLY like his playing!

7 minutes ago, DaveL said:

Damn.  Thats not a bad deal. 

True, or take this ugly duckling and get it refinished in the (non orange) color of your choice:

Extremely affiliated, ($550 plus shipping for HFC):

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/d/san-francisco-hamer-usa-steve-stevens/7045597474.html

1 hour ago, DaveL said:

Damn.  Thats not a bad deal. 

For a dot/rosewood refinned ‘86 it’s okay, assuming it has the OHSC.  

On 1/28/2020 at 11:59 AM, Eli said:

True, or take this ugly duckling and get it refinished in the (non orange) color of your choice:

Extremely affiliated, ($550 plus shipping for HFC😞

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/d/san-francisco-hamer-usa-steve-stevens/7045597474.html

An orange finish is exactly what it needs!! :)

Archived