Hamer Fan Club Message Center

F/S Hamer Ultimate Camstone Junior SOLD!

Sold! Thanks for playing.

So, I have decided to part company with this amazing instrument. Ordered through BCR in 2006, got it in 2007. My name is on the certificate/build sheet from Hamer. Truly a great guitar, but never gets played.

It is based on a Korina Junior. The factory upgrades are : Ultimate Quilt top, ebony fretboard, tortoise binding, Lollar P-90, ebony headstock overlay.

One of the most highly figured quilt tops I have ever seen. Kind of breathtaking when you open the case. Rings like a bell and sustains like no other guitar that I own. Not much playing time over the years. Perhaps a bit of pick hazing on the pickguard? But no dings, scratches or chips. Call it 9.5 out of 10? There is a scratch on the case tolex.

$2250.00 shipped and insured Paypal gift.

Somewhere there is a "Most Iconic Hamer" thread and this one was nominated. The 5 pics are obviously from when BCR Greg received it from the factory.

PM me here or email greenmanstone at gmail

CamJrPallet.jpg

CamJrTarmac.jpg

CamJrEdge.jpg

CamJrSide.jpg

CamJrHead.jpg

FFEST2.jpg

2 hours ago, hamertek98 said:

One of my favorites over the years. 

Question to myself:
Am I wrong thinking binding woulda messed up the looks and vibe? Pretty much a perfect rock n anything machine....

IMO you are correct. Binding would detract from the overall panache.

6 hours ago, Ua D said:

Tortoise binding.

Now, I've seen that guitar since the day it was first posted, 13-odd years ago. Today I saw tortoise binding.

I remember that one. IMHO, it plays as great as it looks and the tortoise binding blends the top edge to the sides perfectly. I'm glad that I did not see this fs ad until this morning, or it would be on its way to NY. Congrats to the new owner!

image.png

On 1/29/2020 at 4:09 AM, hamerhead said:

Now, I've seen that guitar since the day it was first posted, 13-odd years ago. Today I saw tortoise binding.

I’ve not been around here that long, but I never saw it either until it was mentioned by Cam.  

On 1/29/2020 at 7:59 AM, Joe G said:

I remember that one. IMHO, it plays as great as it looks and the tortoise binding blends the top edge to the sides perfectly. I'm glad that I did not see this fs ad until this morning, or it would be on its way to NY. Congrats to the new owner!

image.png

Stunning guitar!..................................its in great company here. One lucky guy who ever score this one!

Archived