Hamer Fan Club Message Center
Sign in to follow this  
Camstone

F/S Hamer Ultimate Camstone Junior SOLD!

2 hours ago, Joe G said:

A pic of the Cam Jr.  next to the BCR Jr.and a couple of others that I still have.

image.png

Great pile o' lumber, Joe. Covers a lot of ground.

....but that's waaaay too many pillows.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hamerhead said:

Great pile o' lumber, Joe. Covers a lot of ground.

....but that's waaaay too many pillows.

906544DC-CAD2-49F0-9549-29A8CBC0BE0D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It was great to meet an HFC-er last evening in Seattle and hand off the Junior. I'll let Josh announce his NHD when he wants to, but I am glad that the guitar stayed "in the family" and went to a great guy who really wanted the guitar.

Here's one last pic for the road.........

DSCN0703 (1024x768).jpg

• Like 9

Great meeting Cam last night.  What a class act.  It was really amazing/fortuitous he was willing to meet and hand off the guitar in person.  I was at a work thing and besides strumming away unplugged in my hotel room, I didn’t get a chance until late this evening to put the junior through its paces.  

This is a very special guitar.   

I always worry a really great looking guitar won’t sound as good as it looks.  That’s often been the case in some other guitars I’ve owned.  Not a problem here.  

Still letting the reality sink in that it’s in my hands.  The best thing is I think it will be perfect for the current music project I’m in, which really demands a single coil sound.    Lots of twangy to raunchy tones to be had here and the Lollar P90 is a great tonal addition.  

Also I was surprised that the back of the korina body and neck are transparent. A nice dark burgundy.   For some reason I thought it was solid.   An electrosocket Jack is always welcome too.  

43F0F41D-A09F-4F65-BE50-B13FAE7E07C7.jpeg

4F4ED342-EB9D-4C90-AFC9-DEA2661E281B.jpeg

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Ua D said:

Great meeting Cam last night.  What a class act.  It was really amazing/fortuitous he was willing to meet and hand off the guitar in person.  I was at a work thing and besides strumming away unplugged in my hotel room, I didn’t get a chance until late this evening to put the junior through its paces.  

This is a very special guitar.   

I always worry a really great looking guitar won’t sound as good as it looks.  That’s often been the case in some other guitars I’ve owned.  Not a problem here.  

Still letting the reality sink in that it’s in my hands.  The best thing is I think it will be perfect for the current music project I’m in, which really demands a single coil sound.    Lots of twangy to raunchy tones to be had here and the Lollar P90 is a great tonal addition.  

Also I was surprised that the back of the korina body and neck are transparent. A nice dark burgundy.   For some reason I thought it was solid.   An electrosocket Jack is always welcome too.  

43F0F41D-A09F-4F65-BE50-B13FAE7E07C7.jpeg

4F4ED342-EB9D-4C90-AFC9-DEA2661E281B.jpeg

Congratulations! That is a beauty!

• Like 1

Man.    This is one amazing guitar.   If you ever want to off it, let me know.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BCR Greg said:

Man.    This is one amazing guitar.   If you ever want to off it, let me know.

I think this one is a keeper, but I can put you in the queue that’s already formed.    It’s rare to buy a guitar and get asked to sell it so quickly by multiple people.   

Took it to its first recording session Monday night.  Even though it was just a rhythm track I layed down, our other guitarist and our drummer/recording engineer both remarked how good it sounds.    

• Like 1