Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Say what?!?

hamerhead

https://www.metalcastle.net/metallicas-kirk-hammett-does-not-interest-in-to-give-2000000-for-a-guitar/

Headline:

Metallica’s Kirk Hammett Does Not Interest In To Give $2,000,000 For A Guitar

Didn't read the article. The headline gave me a headache.

I can't find a clipping of a engagement announcement I had cut out of a nearby Gannett-owned daily newspaper (greater metropolitan  area population = almost 400K).  Therein, the announcement advised that the nuptials would take place at "Trinity Perspiration Church"...

Hello dear Readers, I'm Eray. English is not my first language and I could make a grammar mistake. I'm trying to improve my English every day and I won't stop till I exactly learn. Thank you for your understanding. Please contact me if you have any problems or questions: [email protected]

1 hour ago, Willie G. Moseley said:

I can't find a clipping of a engagement announcement I had cut out of a nearby Gannett-owned daily newspaper (greater metropolitan  area population = almost 400K).  Therein, the announcement advised that the nuptials would take place at "Trinity Perspiration Church"...

That was no typo.  Everyone needs a wedding chapel suited to their specific needs. 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, BubbaVO said:
Hello dear Readers, I'm Eray. English is not my first language and I could make a grammar mistake. I'm trying to improve my English every day and I won't stop till I exactly learn. Thank you for your understanding. Please contact me if you have any problems or questions: [email protected]

There are a lot of metal blogs like this written by younger fans in other countries.  I know the knee jerk reaction is that it has to be some kind of scam or attempt to reuse content to get ad money,  but I try to keep in mind that at least some of them have to be in the same spirit of 'zine and tape trading culture back in the day.   These dudes are out of Turkey, and while it's pretty amateur hour and a bit plagiaristic, as long as their site doesn't have those god awful slideshows in order to get as many ads on page as possible or malware, I'll take it for face value.  

This is from 2006; may have posted this on another thread in the past:

Peter Green Les Paul-Lo.jpg

P.S.: Odd thread, considering the placement of an image of an iconic instrument along with an image from an audition of would-be replacements for Glenn Hughes of the Village People...

25 minutes ago, Willie G. Moseley said:

P.S.: Odd thread, considering the placement of an image of an iconic instrument along with an image from an audition of would-be replacements for Glenn Hughes of the Village People...

You know the names of members of the Village People?  😯

I do NOT want to know what is in your closet! 😨

9 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

That was no typo.  Everyone needs a wedding chapel suited to their specific needs. 

spacer.png

I thought that was the Blue Oyster Bar from Police Academy...

Archived